By Torben Leth from Continia Software
Welcome to my little spot, this blog will mainly show you random integrations between NAV and the outside world.
Remember, the things I show here are mainly for Dynamics NAV and Business Central (Not the light version “In-Cloud”/SaaS, but the full-blooded sibling “OnPrem”).
Here are some of the things I will “force” NAV to interact with:
- MQTT [Working prototype]
- SNOM IP-phones (Making calls and receiving caller-ID) [Working prototype]
- Slack [backlog]
- Discord [backlog]
- Microsoft Teams [Work in progress]
- MongoDB [Working prototype]
- RFID (Write / Read) [Working prototype]
- BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) [Backlog]
- Pushbullet [Working prototype]
- XBee [waiting for hardware]
- I2C [Work in progress]
- GraphQL [as a client is working, but server; not yet]
- Using CUDA for Graph Analytics [Work in progress]
- Dynamics NAV web service relay / proxy [Working prototype]
- QR-Code Generator [Working prototype]
- GitHub [Working prototype]
Most of them are already made as prototypes, just hadn’t had the time to do the write-ups yet.
I will mainly post C/AL examples, not that you can’t make it work in AL, just faster to do [prototyping] in C/AL than AL.